Friday 27 November 2009

Introduction.

I happened upon 'One Hundred Days To Make Me A Better Person' through the blog of Fence musician The Pictish Trail. Set up by Josie Long, the idea is to spend a part of every day from December 1st making yourself a better person for 100 days.

I'm not really one for self-improvement, but this sounded like a good idea. So, for the next one hundred days I'm going to spend a little time each day illustrating a tiny moment from my past, present or an imagined moment from my future. The quality will vary wildly I'm sure, from those days where I've only a few moments to spare, to those where I get all caught up trying to create something exceptional. But the important thing is that I post something every day.

I'm a little apprehensive about this. I'm shy by nature, so opening up my life to the people of the internet is a bit of a leap. Still, it's got to be done. And what'll you know if I just start making stuff up?

1 comment: