Tuesday 12 October 2010

100 Tiny Moments Book - Available for Pre-Order.


"There is imaginative and poetic potential in the small details of life that surround us, and very small details can encapsulate the most important things about life"
- Josie Long, in her introduction.

Almost a year after I began work on the 100 Tiny Moments project, and finally the comic is ready for print.  I have brought together all 100 strips from the project, with an introduction by comedian and '100 Days' project leader Josie Long

 I am selling 100 copies of the book: each one is hand numbered and comes with a different 100 Tiny Moments badge.  You can pre-order your copy now through paypal and I will pop your copy in the post when the book is released at the end of October.  Just order your copy from the 'Shop' section of my main blog: www.edwardmaross.blogspot.com


'100 Tiny Moments From My Past, Present and Future' - 116 pages, black and white. Available for pre-order now.  The book will also be available to buy from me in person at MCM London (29th - 31st October).

No comments:

Post a Comment